Is the hype about CBD, or cannabidiol, Real?
Like most hot topics of conversation, the hype about Cannabidiol (CBD) has both real and false components to it. Let's look into what is going on with CBD.
The Good News about CBD:
1. Companies, Universities, and Governments are spending Billions of Dollars a year on CBD Research. One report said CBD is one of the most heavily researched compounds in the World. Institutions would not be spending research money if they did not believe there was a payout. In fact, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem States "Cannabis is no longer just about getting High, it is about getting Healthy". This university alone is spending Millions of Dollars a year on research and production, with positive early findings.
2. The U.S. Government holds a CBD Patent...Wait, What??? Patent 6,630,507, titled “Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants,” was issued on Oct. 7, 2003. The patent was issued to the United States as represented by the Department of Health and Human Services. The Patent goes on to say that CBD can help with "treatment and prophylaxis of wide variety of oxidation associated diseases, such as ischemic, age-related, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases." At least 16 years ago the U.S. Govt. believed there is something good about CBD. In fact, the U.S. Govt. has been doing Cannabis research with the University of Mississippi for over 50 years.
3. People believe in the product - like really believe in it and believe it has changed their lives. I meet people every day who think CBD has changed their lives. Ask your friends who have taken it, do some research. You will find it interesting.
The Bad News about CBD Industry:
1. Some CBD is being produced without any regulation, resulting in products that vary widely in quality, suggested Marcel Bonn-Miller, an adjunct assistant professor in psychiatry at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
2. There are a lot of unverified claims from companies, including it can cure Cancer. There currently is no scientific evidence to support this and companies should not be saying it can cure cancer and other ailments.
3. Companies are selling "Fake CBD" and other products to make $$$ in a fast-growing industry.
4. Finally, there are way too many CBD products on the market. The safest, most efficient and cheapest way to take CBD is the Oil Tinctures Stirling sells. Believe me, you do not need CBD Shampoo, nail polish or water. Just take the oil and let us know what you think.